“This is a new paradigm code of ethics for anyone who identifies with living, serving, and working on a path of higher consciousness. …”
* Be honest, work on yourself, live your truth, don’t use others, makes mistakes, make amends, listen to feedback, and move past defensiveness.
* Become a spiritual warrior.
* Have a heart and a mind — use them both.
* Be open to support from your spirit guides.
* Live inside your body — be juicy.
* Take your own advice — live and let live.
* Take things as they come — one day at a time…and forgive yourself when you do not.
* Be mindful and spontaneous at the same time.
* Move past one-sidedness.
* See the beauty and perfection in everything!
* Be open to change and let go! Be open to joyfulness.
* Believe in yourself, in others, and in synchronicity and grace.
* Let gratitude fill you up, and let it flow to others.
* Show the same patience to others that the universe has shown to you.
* Be flexible and tolerant; include yourself.
* Become a shadow dancer — the light, the dark, no difference.
* Never take advantage of others — remember the law of karma.
* Seek to empower those you serve.
* Avoid comparing yourself and your gifts with others.
* Let go of competition and scarcity consciousness — believe in abundance.
* Hold the vision for those who seek your guidance. Offer them lovingkindness.
* Do not take others hostage to your ideas of who they should be.
* Do not enable others to stay as they are.
* Let there always be an equal exchange of energy between you and those you serve, aso as not to create confusion and a “less than” relationship.
* Feel your loving feelings and body responses for others.
* Have loving boundaries. Never shame another for loving, sexual, and nonsexual feelings.
* Create a big, safe container in which these bright, beautiful souls may cook so the fires of transformation can work their magic on us all.
* Remember, we are all traveling on the wheel of life back to where we came from, doing the best we can.
* So treat others as you want to be treated — with consideration, dignity, and respect, no matter who they are. We are all God’s favorite child.